We Believe Bodies are made to move.
Move Better. Feel Better.
Our goal at Made to Move Chiropractic is to improve your overall wellness so you can live an active life. At any stage of life, your movement habits and limitations influence not only what you do, but who you are. We strive to find solutions that will get you back to the activities you enjoy and help improve your overall performance. We’ll help you move better, feel better and perform your best.
Every patient is different so our treatment plans are individually tailored to best meet your needs.
We take a functional approach to chiropractic care. This means we focus on improving movement habits to avoid continually aggravating the injured and painful area helping you get back to what you enjoy sooner.
Stretches & Exercises
We believe the best outcomes typically happen when patients are actively involved in their recovery. We’ll teach you exercises and stretches you can do at home to have a profound impact on your functionality and pain levels.
“Dr. Aaron takes chiropractic care to the next level. His thorough understanding of body movements helped alleviate alignment issues and educate me on proper prevention techniques through stretches and everyday posture. His focus on patient care and understanding is unprecedented.”
“Dr. Jones has done very thorough adjustments for me and my family. I have been seeing him for 4 years and each visit I leave his office feeling better than before. He also gets to know his patients on a personal level which keeps me coming back to him because I know he cares.”
The rhythmic action of jets inside a water-filled mattress helps loosen tight muscles and promotes an overall feeling of relaxation, relieves muscle soreness, stiffness and tension.
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pain
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well-being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
Coaches, Athletic Trainers and Athletes trust RecoveryPump® therapy to quickly climb back to your peak performance levels that addresses muscle pain at its source.
- Speed up your body’s own natural recovery, performance, rehab and prevention
- RP therapy effectively removes metabolic waste faster than any traditional mode of recovery or rest alone.
- Sequential compression expedites recovery form activities like throwing or running which can improve your athletic performance.